Yay! It started raining overnight, with low, rumbling thunderstorms that make me just want to stay in bed and snooze. But I can’t — things to be done and all that. Hopefully it will rain all weekend, so maybe tomorrow or Sunday can be a lazy lay-in-bed kind of morning.
So here I am, with a Friday Fun all about rainy days.
So tell me:
- Do you like or dislike rainy days?
- What colour is your umbrella?
- Where’s one place you don’t like to go/one thing you don’t like to do when there’s a thunderstorm?
- Name a song with “rain” in the title.
- What’s a fun rainy-day activity to do with kids?
- What’s the best colour for rain boots?
- Where’s someplace you’ve been (or want to go) where it rains a lot?
- Name 3 relaxing things to do at a cottage on a rainy day.
- What’s one time you were caught in the rain that you didn’t want to be?
- Should I make an apple crumble or oatmeal raisin cookies today (since I am staying in out of the rain)?
Have a good day!