Summer is here, and it’s too hot to get too complicated or fancy. Thinking of answers to too many complicated questions is too much work — especially on a nice sunny day when you’d rather be outside! Simple is best in sumer.
So here are some nice and easy questions to start a nice and easy weekend.
- What was your best subject in school?
- Do you have a good recipe for potato salad? (and if you do… share!)
- Are you a lover or a killer of house plants?
- What’s something you know now that you wish you knew when you were younger?
- What book are you reading right now?
- What’s your favourite quick and easy meal?
- If you had a spare $100 to give to charity, what charity would you pick?
- What are 3 green things you can see right now?
- If you could be any animal, which one would you pick?
- Where did BDH put his sunglasses?
And now, I am off to get some groceries.