As you saw in yesterday’s post, I am up to my whatsis in baby clothes today, and having a marvellous time. And as I try to organize things, I realize: I’ve got quite an assortment of things. So organizing is a challenge: Size or weight? Type of clothes or size of clothes? Winter or summer? Need it or got it?
And because of that, today’s Friday Fun is — just like my big pile o’ clothes — an assortment of things. Because sometimes it’s fun to just have a bunch of different things. Variety is the spice of life and all that.
- Massage or facial?
- In a vase: gerbera daisies or lilies?
- Omelette or quiche?
- To visit: Argentina or Iceland?
- Sunrise or sunset?
- On french fries: vinegar or ketchup?
- Volcano or earthquake?
- A new language to learn: Spanish or Mandarin?
- Muffins or donuts?
- My bathing suit: flattering, or time to buy another one?
Well now. If you’ll excuse me, I have some ooohing and aaahing to do. 😀