It’s been a rainy, cool week. I am not complaining, I’m just saying. And I actually don’t mind the rain because people stay indoors and it’s nice and quiet in our neighbourhood. And when it’s nice and quiet, I enjoy just sitting and relaxing and letting my mind wander a bit. Not worry about things, or plan things, or organize things, or anything like that — just some quiet time to relax and daydream. Or whatever.
So today’s Fun is all sort of random, and relaxed, and a bit of this and that. Some stuff, and some things.
- … the last thing you bought at a hardware store
- … the best colour for a balloon
- … something you’d like to buy, if you had the money
- … a good name for a guinea pig
- … something little that annoys you big time
- … your favourite quiet place
- … a song that gets stuck in your head and you can’t get it out (or, as some people call it, an “earworm”)
- … your favourite game to play
- … what’s in the cupboard or drawer beside your kitchen sink
- … what would be on a really good pizza
- … two yellow things in your house
- … three things I should make with this block of cheddar I have
And so now, I’m off to do… stuff. Maybe garden. Maybe bake something. Hard to say, really.
I’ll post my answers… later.