Dude. I am SO HUNGRY. All I can think about is eating something. Probably baked. I am in the mood for tasty baked goodness.
This is what happens when I have to go grocery shopping and start making lists. So many things I want to cook, bake, or eat… and so little money! But it’s nice to dream, isn’t it? Especially in the spring and summer, when people start to get their barbeques going and grill things… and the smell of barbequed goodness wafts all over the neighbourhood in the evening… mmmmm, I am getting hungrier just thinking about it! (And we don’t even have a barbeque!)
So let’s do a Friday Fun about tasty stuff!
- Lemon or lime?
- What’s your all-time favourite food?
- Sweet and sour, barbeque or honey mustard?
- Corn on the cob or potato salad?
- What’s the best ice cream flavour you’ve ever tried?
- Sausages, hamburgers or hot dogs?
- What’s your favourite “foreign” food… or maybe, what foreign cuisine do you like best?
- Have you ever had grilled fruit?
- What condiments do you have in your fridge?
- Pick your pasta: long noodles, tubes or shapes?
- What’s your favourite meal of the day: Breakfast, lunch or dinner?
- Country market or grocery store?
And now, it’s grocery shopping day!