YAYAYAYAYAY! I love May Two-four! It’s the start of summer, the start of cottage season (well, for those of us who have a cottage, or are not on the outs with those who have one) and it’s a long weekend! Long weekends mean different things to different people, of course, but for us it usually means sleeping in, big breakfasts, good coffee, and getting some stuff done around the place.
- Sleeping in or early riser?
- Pancakes or French toast?
- Wildflowers or flower garden?
- Beer, wine or liquor?
- Electric mower, gas mower, or manual?
- Marshmallows, hot dogs or s’mores?
- Waterskiing or riding in the boat?
- Fireplace or fire pit?
- Wilderness camping or cabin?
- Mosquitoes or black flies?
- Screened-in porch, gazebo, or deck?
- Garden centre (so I can start my planters and pots), Home Depot (so we can do some work on the patio) or Canadian Tire (so we can clean and paint)?
Hope everyone has a great long weekend!