I’m in the mood to relax. I get these newsletters in my email advertising nice clothes or places to travel and I think, “Ooh. I want me some of THAT.” But, alas, with the adoption of the Mystery Baby, there will be NONE of that for quite some time. But that doesn’t mean we can’t dream, right?
So today’s Friday Fun is about a bit of pampering. A bit of the good stuff. So which would you choose?
- Whirlpool bath or big soaker tub?
- Diamonds or pearls?
- New Zealand or Norway?
- Movies at the theatre or movies on DVD?
- Creme brulee or cheesecake?
- Snorkeling or sailing?
- Kitchen nicknack stores or shoe stores?
- Rome or Rio?
- Caramel popcorn or salt and butter popcorn?
- Real cream or French Vanilla creamer in my coffee?
Tough choices, I know. But somebody’s got to do it.