Today’s a bit overcast, with a possibility of a thunderstorm this morning, although it might get sunnier by this afternoon. And I am feeling kind of blah. A little tired, a little uninspired, a little lazy… you know those days. Add to that a little bit of peevish, and a bit of stress, because I have to go sign our taxes to get them sent in, and that means we’ll be paying out a whole bunch of money we don’t have. So my day is feeling like it’s going to be a little bit of everything.
And so when I was thinking of what questions to do for our Friday Fun today, it was much the same. There was just a little bit of this, and some of that, and a few of those. All just a mix of stuff, really.
So I ask you:
- What snack would hit the spot right now?
- What jewellery are you wearing?
- What’s one unusual or different place you’d like to visit?
- Have you ever taken dancing lessons of any kind?
- What’s your favourite flavour of ice cream?
- Can you whistle?
- Do you sleep on your back, your stomach, or your side?
- What’s your favourite way to eat eggs?
- What’s the best skin cream you’ve ever used?
- I can totally wear this out for lunch today, can’t I?
At least I get to go for lunch with BDH after we get our taxes signed.