It’s a rainy, cold, windy day here at the House of Peevish. That’s April for you — warm and sunny one day, cold and blustery and rainy the next. But it is not snow and so that is a good thing.
So it’s a mixed bag here at the Friday Fun, just like the weather. A little warm, a little cold, a little good, a little bad… Variety is good.
- What’s your favourite rainy day activity?
- Have you got any flowers coming up in your garden yet? What are they?
- When doing yardwork: bucket hat, baseball cap, or Tilley hat?
- Are you afraid of heights? (as I watch a repairman climb on to the neighbours’ roof, and contemplate getting out there myself someday to fix the siding…)
- What bugs do you think are the ugliest bugs?
- What’s your favourite thirst-quenching beverage?
- Stone patio or wood deck?
- What colour is your umbrella?
- When’s the last time you turned a somersault?
- Should we drive to New York this weekend to watch a tournament, or stay home and do stuff around the house?
And now, I am off to visit the ever-magical Miss Isabella (and her mom and baby brother). We are off to Toys for Us (which is her name for it, and really — isn’t that more appropriate?)