So, Friday Fun is late today, because I am peevish. Because — and I know you will be SHOCKED to hear this — IT IS SNOWING AGAIN. It won’t last. It started out big and fluffy and wet, and has turned bit ice pellety, and will probably be all melted by mid-afternoon… but that is Not. The. Point.
It is snowing. And I am underwhelmed.
So. Let’s move on to the Fun and try to cheer ourselves up, shall we? Let’s defy the weather. Let’s go with something fresh and springy and warm as a theme. Let’s just pretend that the snow I am seeing is an illusion fuelled by too little coffee.
So tell me:
- Lemon, lime or grapefruit?
- Crocuses, daffodils or tulips?
- Crocs, sandals or flip flops?
- Washing windows, pulling weeds or painting the house?
- Potato salad, pasta salad or cole slaw?
- Apple blossoms, forsythia or lilacs?
- Sidewalk chalk, bicycles or balls?
- Chaise, hammock or Muskoka chair?
- Grilled chicken, steak or fish?
- Wildflower mix, cut flower mix or something specific in my back garden? (And if you have some suggestions, I’d love to hear them.)
So there. Mother Nature may be a cranky old bee-otch this year, but I don’t care. I’m thinking of more pleasant things.