Although it does not look much like it outside here, spring IS coming. And with that, minds turn to spring cleaning, and yardwork, and time outdoors. And so we have around here. I’ve begun to think about some long-overdue jobs that need to get done. I’m thinking about my garden and what I will do this year. I get endless calls from lawn-care companies (which I don’t pick up). So I think today’s Friday Fun will be all about stuff around the house.
Sometimes it’s nice to stick close to home.
- What’s your favourite smell to smell when you walk into the house?
- Name 3 types of flowers you have in your garden (if you have a garden).
- How many pairs of shoes are by your door right now?
- What brand of laundry soap do you use?
- What was the name of a pet you had when you were a child?
- What colours are the bedrooms in your house?
- Name 3 things you had/plan to have for dinner this week.
- What’s one thing you’d love to do/build/put in your yard?
- If you had friends over for brunch, what would you serve?
- Is it too late for me to start seeds for my garden?
I’ll check in later. Right now I need some coffee before I can tackle any chores at all.