Well now. Last week I got tagged by the most magical Nicky to do a “10 random things” meme. And since I don’t do a lot of social networking here on Teh Internets, I haven’t got a lot of bloggers I can tag.
But… I can tag you! (Especially those of you who don’t have blogs.) And since it’s a long weekend, it’s a nice easy thing to do for a Friday Fun.
So, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is this: list 10 random things about yourself. Anything at all — just 10 things about you.
And since I got tagged first, I’ll start.
- My first bedroom was an awful shade of purple. Well, what do you expect a 4-year-old to choose? (And I wasn’t allowed to change it, so it stayed purple until I was long gone off to live on my own.)
- I own at least 4 black felt hats.
- I make kickass gingerbread cookies.
- Although I love music, I don’t enjoy “live” CDs. I don’t care to listen to other people enjoying a performance; I’d rather enjoy it myself.
- We haven’t managed to get any of our wedding photos framed and up on the wall yet, and it’s been a few years.
- When I was very small I was in the hospital for something, and I didn’t like the nurse. So I told her I wanted to be a squirrel, so I could run away from her.
- One of my least favourite things I have to do when doing chores around the house is cleaning up the little whisker bits that get left all around the bathroom sink after my husband shaves. It squicks me out. YUCK.
- Given all the flavours of ice cream in the world, I would probably still choose vanilla.
- I like cats that are “talkers”. I love it when my cats come up and chat with me.
- My first car was totalled in a car accident.
Okay, your turn!