It’s the last Friday before Christmas! So I thought we’d do something about… Easter. (HA! I kid. I’m a kidder.) Of course we’ll do CHRISTMAS!
I am feeling still not-so-festive-as-I-would-like, but I am getting there. It’ll be a quiet, downmarket Christmas for us, but sometimes those can be lovely. Only a few presents, not as much running around and two slightly overstuffed, sleepy people relaxing in front of endless holiday DVDs. Sounds quite nice, actually.
So let’s see if we can’t all get festiver (adj: more festive, as in “Ooooh, a Swiss Chalet Festive Special would hit the spot right now. It always makes me feel festiver.” or “Great idea putting antlers on the dog, Madge. Now the place looks festiver.”) before the holiday comes. Let’s talk about all the very best things about Christmas, and maybe we can get some collective holiday spirit going here!
- Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
- What’s your favourite Christmas movie?
- What was your best Christmas gift ever when you were a child?
- What’s your favourite ornament on the Christmas tree?
- If money were no object, what’s one gift you’d love to buy for someone?
- Do you have any slightly odd or strange or silly traditions at Christmas?
- What are your 3 favourite treats during the holidays?
- Are you partial to any particular decoration/theme for the holidays?
- What are your 3 favourite Christmas songs?
- What are you most looking forward to this Christmas?