A preliminary Christmas wish list. It’s a work in progress. I’d like to see Santa carry some of this stuff down the chimney, though.
World Peace. No, too big. Must think in smaller steps. Okay… World Don’t-be-such-bastards-to-each-other-all-the-damn-time.
- A dishwasher that works. (Not my husband. Although I appreciate him doing the dishes for me.)
- Good quality, restful sleep.
- Plentiful food for the winter for Charleston and the other deer who live out back. (The squirrels are fine. Especially the piggly wiggly one who sits in the feeder and stuffs himself before lumbering back home.)
- Some peace and happiness at Christmas for friends who are going through a difficult time right now.
- Really, really good coffee. With Bailey’s in it. And cream. For Christmas morning. And maybe a couple days after that.
A team of cleaning elves to come clean my house from top to bottom. Hm. Still thinking too big. How about… A tidy house for Christmas.
- Referrals for Nicky and Haze and Ricki and Shannon and all my other my dear online friends.
- The mysterious disappearance of
25 3040 pounds. (Aim high.)
- A cat-free Christmas tree.
- A couple of days of sitting on my butt and knitting over the holidays.
- Our referral.
There. That’s a start.