Well last week’s Friday Fun was fairly decadent and good… lots of talk of food, which I am sure got everyone hungry. Well, due to the cold and the snow and who knows what else, I am crabby. So today’s Friday Fun is all about things that are NOT good.
Now I know you are going to look at some of these and think, “They’re BOTH bad. I don’t want to choose EITHER.” Well, that is not the way it works here at the House of Peevish. Oh no. You MUST choose — if you had to pick one over the other, which one is the LEAST awful? (And if you are lucky, you actually like one or the other, so it’ll be easy!)
Hee hee! Good luck!
- Spiders or earwigs?
- Liver or tripe (stomach)? (Both are *allegedly* food, in case you are wondering.)
- Going to the dentist or getting a gynecological exam?
- Scrubbing the floor or ironing?
- Snakes or mice?
- Cough syrup or nasal spray?
- Disco music or rap music?
- Stinky feet or bad breath?
- Skunk or porcupine?
- Wearing bright blue flowery underwear under white pants OR getting your skirt stuck in the back of your panty hose?
Well THIS ought to be fun. Remember, you MUST choose one or the other — no chickening out, now!