I think that after the week of children dreaming of dressing up in costumes and candy everywhere… a whimsical, lighthearted Friday Fun would be a good way toward off the November blahs! So here it is…
- When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- What’s something you wish you could be better at?
- Where would you build your vacation home (money being no object, of course!)
- What’s one hobby you’d love to take up, no matter how silly or surprising?
- What three things would you put in a safe deposit box/hope chest to give to your children or grandchildren?
- Who would you like to be, whose life would you like to live, just for one day?
- What’s something you could do as a child that you wish you could still do?
- Given $10,000, what would you change in your house?
- What’s something you wish you could cook really well?
- What theme should we use to decorate Mystery Baby’s room?
Happy daydreams, everyone!