You can tell October is drawing to a close around here these days. After a beautiful warm weekend, suddenly the bottom has dropped out of the temperature, and we’ve got the heat turned on at night. BAH! And you know what that means, don’t you? November with its dreary cold rainy days is looming. And then WINTER.
But in the meantime, it’s still October, and we still have Halloween to look forward to! So let’s keep in the spirit of things with this week’s Friday Fun, shall we?
- When you see leaves piling up on the walk, do you feel the irresistable urge to rake ’em up and bag ’em, or jump in them and kick them all over the place?
- Do you prefer smiley jack-o-lanterns or scary jack-o-lanterns?
- What are your favourite cold-weather comfort foods?
- What’s your favourite sign that winter is coming?
- Do you wear socks to bed in winter or no?
- What Halloween costume do you remember most from when you were a child?
- What’s your favourite Halloween treat?
- What’s one chore you do in the autumn?
- What’s your favourite piece of warm, snuggly clothing?
- Do you remember where I put my Eek and Boo shirt? (Well, OBVIOUSLY, it’s exactly what it sounds like – a shirt with “EEK!” and “BOO” written all over it. Along with other little Halloweeny pictures. And those little candy corn-thingies that they don’t make anymore. Sheesh.)