YAY! It’s a long weekend again! Although we don’t do anything for Thanksgiving around here, I know it’s a time for people to get together with families, remember what they’re thankful for, and eat turkey and pumpkin pie until they want to barf.
So, we’ll do a nice easy Turkey Day-themed Friday Fun. Something easy, not too filling, and you can doze off on the couch when you’re done.
- What are 3 things you are thankful for?
- Turkey or ham?
- Where do you usually eat Thanksgiving dinner?
- What are 3 things (besides turkey) you have at Thanksgiving dinner?
- What’s the best way to eat turkey leftovers?
- Sweet potatoes or mashed potatoes?
- Do you have any Thanksgiving-related school artwork stuck up on your fridge right now?
- Pumpkin pie or fruit pie?
- What do you do after you eat a big holiday meal?
- Can you save me some turkey? Maybe a little gravy?
Happy Thanksgiving, and hope you have a great long weekend!