It’s been a stressful week, what with kids going back to school, and crazy workloads, and lots of running around, and stuff like that. And I am here to tell you… Stress is bad, people! Don’t keep it bottled up! Sometimes, we all need to just get it off our chest.
So now’s the chance. Take a deep breath, and complain. I’m listening. Just let it out, people!
- What are 3 foods you dislike?
- What noise do you hate?
- What was your most embarassing moment?
- What’s something that distracts you?
- What’s one thing you did in your life that you’d go back and change if you could?
- What’s something that makes you peevish?
- What is something that you procrastinate about/avoid?
- What personality trait drives you crazy in other people?
- What’s a bad habit you have that you just can’t seem to break?
- Why did you let me buy that?
There. Now, doesn’t that feel better?