It’s the start of a long weekend again! YAY! And this weekend it’s as hot as a buttcrack out there, so I don’t expect we’ll be doing much except hiding indoors from the heat. So in honour of the sticky hot long weekend, I don’t want you to have to work too hard on today’s Friday Fun.
So we’ll do something nice and simple, with easy questions and requiring not too much effort. Think of this as the Sesame Street version of the Friday Fun. Brought to you by numbers and letters and other fun concepts.
- Three foods beginning with “A”.
- Two countries/cities/places beginning with “B”.
- An animal that begins with “C”.
- Your favourite muppet or Sesame Street character.
- Someplace “near” and someplace “far” you’d like to go.
- Your 4 favourite foods.
- Three things that are BLUE.
- Something that is “up” and something that is “down”.
- 3 things around the house that begin with the letter “S”.
- A movie we should watch this weekend while we stay inside and escape the heat.
See? Easy peasy. Would I make you work too hard in this heat?