BDH has gone to Michigan for business, so I’ve been home alone since yesterday afternoon! WHEE! Okay, so no big parties or anything…mostly I’ve just been faffing about on my computer. That’s when I’m not getting the housework done.
But being home alone can be cool sometimes! Sometimes it’s just fun to be able to do whatever you want, whenever you want. So today the Friday Fun is about being home alone.
- How often do you get a day all to yourself?
- What would be the perfect way to relax if you had a day to yourself?
- What is your favourite solitary activity?
- Do you get nervous when you are home alone at night?
- What would be the perfect meal as a treat if it was just you?
- What are two tasks you’d work on if you had the uninterrupted time?
- Tell me two things you’d do for fun if you could spend the day out and about by yourself, if money allowed (within reason, of course).
- Your philosophy: sing like nobody’s listening, or dance like nobody’s watching?
- What’s the most self-indulgent treat you’ve ever given/done for yourself?
- What should I make myself for lunch?
I’ll get back to you, after the girls and I have a good long nap. And maybe a dance party.