Sorry I am late getting started this morning — I had to make sure the neighbour boy got up and out for his flight to Berlin today. Not very auspicious, some would say, flying somewhere on Friday the 13th. And some would say that me being late to post this morning is all part of the bad luck of Friday the 13th.
But not me!
I LOVE Friday the 13th. 13 is one of my favourite numbers, and hey, what’s not to love about a Friday? So today’s Friday Fun is in honour of Friday the 13th — all about luck, and superstition, and good stuff like that.
- Are you superstitious? About what?
- Do you get a little nervous when Friday the 13th rolls around?
- What is your lucky number? Or, if you don’t have a lucky number, what is your favourite number?
- Ever broken a mirror?
- Ever crossed paths with a black cat?
- Do you have any things you keep to bring you good luck?
- Are you a person who wins a lot of things at games of chance, like at fall fairs and stuff?
- Have you ever won more than $10 in a lottery?
- If you DID win a million dollars in the lottery, what would you do with it?
- Anyone seen where I put my lucky 5 Yen coin?
I’ll post later, once I get some things done around here. If I’m lucky, I’ll get done early…