I’m not what people expect, at first glance. I like to wear strange colours of nail polish. I have a potty mouth. I am a jock with a bit of an artistic side. I am an outgoing person who likes my alone time.
I think a lot of things that make life interesting are the unexpected things — things where one thing should happen, but another one does. Things where your expectations are confounded a little bit.
So today’s Friday Fun is about contradictions, and opposites, and the unexpected. The weird stuff that makes it all interesting.
- Are you a person who finds it hard not to laugh at very serious occasions (i.e. funerals, meetings, etc.) or who cries on happy occasions?
- What’s something you enjoy that most other people don’t?
- Name one of your “earworms”. (An earworm is a song that you absolutely hate that gets stuck in your head.)
- What’s something that you enjoy that is scary and exciting at the same time?
- What’s something you do that you hate, because you know it’s good for you?
- Tell me about something you can look back on and laugh, just because it was so bad.
- Is there someone famous that you just don’t like for absolutely no good reason?
- Do you have any interests or hobbies that surprise people when you tell them?
- Tell me about something that you loved to wear when you were younger, but looking back now, you know was just a really bad choice.
- Suggest three baby names for Mystery Baby that you like that are unusual, that maybe are not in style or that have fallen out of favour but you still love.
I’ll check in later and supply you with some of my quirks and weirdness.