What would you do, if you had the money?
5 things I want to do around the house, if I had the money:
- Finish the basement.
- Finish the patio and put on a little deck.
- Put in a fireplace.
- Add about 6 feet on to the main floor. (Probably I should do that before I do the other ones, huh.)
- Remodel the kitchen to include a breakfast bar, an eat-in space, and a wine rack.
5 things I would buy totally just for fun, if I had the money:
- An in-ground pool.
- An elliptical trainer.
- A really high-end fancy coffee-beverage-maker that makes all kinds of tasty beverages.
- One of those big plasma TVs that you can hang on the wall.
- A crazy-high-end barbeque.
5 places I would go, if I had the money:
- Ireland, specifically Galway/the west coast
- New Zealand
- The UK
- Some of the fancy resorts I always see in my Concierge e-newsletter
Sigh. It’s a good day for daydreams.