We have a busy weekend ahead of us.
Tonight, we pick up one of our players who is staying with us this evening while her parents take her younger sister to a tournament at Penn State. Tomorrow, we take our athlete to the High Performance camp in Toronto, which runs all day. Sunday, we were hoping to go to a cat show. And, to top it off, this weekend Canada hosts Finland in volleyball, and it’s on TV… so maybe if I can find a TV that has cable…
So much to do! So today’s Friday Fun is about being busy.
- What’s the busiest day of the week for you?
- What’s your favourite way to relax after a busy day?
- On a typical weekend, do you prefer to be busy and have a lot of things scheduled, or do you prefer to leave it loose and plan as little as possible?
- What’s your favourite quick and easy meal? (fast food doesn’t count!)
- What’s your favourite fast food? (guilty pleasures rock!)
- How do you stay organized: checking calendars, making lists, or scheduling online reminders?
- Are there any busy, crowded places that you like to visit?
- Who cuts the grass at your house?
- If you could give up one chore foreverandeveramen, and someone else would have to do it, what would it be?
- Tell me honestly, what do you think of my new garden spade?
Alrighty people. Get busy, yo. Give me some fun things to read in between all the running around. It’s been so quiet in here recently… And lurkers, time to come out of lurkdom!
I’ll post… well, when I get a second to post.