Since it’s going to be a gorgeous day here today, and I’ll be spending it walking around with BDH in downtown Toronto, I thought today’s fun should be something spring-like. Something outdoors. Something fresh air (okay, so maybe not so much downtown TO, but definitely when we get back).
C’mon lurkers, let me know what you think about all things spring!
- What’s your favourite sign of spring?
- Do you prefer going for a walk, rollerblading, or riding a bicycle?
- What’s your favourite flower?
- What do you do on a rainy weekend?
- What’s one spring activity you wish you could avoid?
- What’s your favourite barbecue/grill food?
- Were you a puddle jumper, a mud-pie maker, or an umbrella kid?
- Were/are you afraid of any bugs?
- Do you like thunderstorms?
- What 4 veggies should I plant in my garden this year?
I’ll fill in my answers once I get back from Toronto. The last official piece of the paper chase for our adoption file awaits! (There are still a few unofficial documents to do, yet…)