Several signs that the apocalypse is upon us:
- I’m getting rid of magazines. CANADIAN LIVING magazines.
- BDH asked for fruit in his lunch today.
- My cat has started talking in her sleep.
- Both BDH and I are losing weight.
- I’m considering paying someone to paint my porch. (ME. Spending MONEY.)
- My cat has not peed on anything today (yet).
- I passed on the on-sale Easter chocolate while out shopping today.
- We’re going to set up more investments, and it was BDH’s idea.
- We exercised. On our DAYS OFF.
I am telling you, if I see four cranky-looking guys on horseback, I am SO outta here.