Signs that spring has really truly arrived:
- The heat’s turned off.
- We had our first lawn treatment of this year yesterday.
- I’m planning on walking to do my errands today.
- There are robins sitting on the fence out back.
- There’s green poking up from my gardens.
- We can hear the loud neighbourhood mom out on the street with her kids.
- Neighbourhood cats have returned to use my vegetable garden as a great big al fresco litter box.
- The day care parade of toddlers has started to walk by.
- Ugly bugs have started to come out of hibernation.
- We have a bunch of windows wide open.
Updated to add:
- It’s too warm to wear a jacket. I went to the store wearing a fleece over my t-shirt and I was melting!