There is no middle ground.
- Tonight for dinner: leftovers or something new?
- My blog: Change the look of my blog, or leave it the same?
- Nursery room: carpet or faux hardwood?
- My father’s belated birthday lunch: The Keg (steakhouse) or Casey’s (family/roadhouse)?
- Biography: Audrey Hepburn or U2?
- Men who knit: Sexy or strange?
- Lost: Watch season 2 or forget the whole thing?
- Ethiopian baby name: keep it as a first name, or move it to the middle slot?
- Painting bathrooms: easy or difficult?
- Harry Potter in book 7: lives or dies?
I await your thoughts on these matters of earth-shattering significance.
ETA: To contribute fully to the random mood, I give you the current song in my playlist — “Istanbul (Not Constantinople)” by They Might Be Giants.